HTML/JavaScript





Monday, December 21, 2009

snickerdoodles and snow

We were snowed in over the weekend so I decided to make snicker doodles for us to enjoy. I got this recipe from my Mom and people always love it, so I figured I'd share...

Snicker doodles
1 1/2 c sugar
1/2 c soft margarine
1/2 c shortening
Cream until fluffy

1 egg
1 egg white
Add to creamed mixture. Stir well

2 3/4 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Combine separately, then add to creamed mixture. Place tsps of dough on ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle each cinnamon/sugar.

Bake at 400 for 8-10 min



We had a great time playing in the snow! This was Jocie's first really significant snow experience. I've been bringing in big bowls of snow for her to play with all weekend.


see how deep that is? We probably got 17-18 inches.


No comments:

Post a Comment