HTML/JavaScript





Friday, December 4, 2009

oh Christmas Tree

I LOVE the Christmas season. I've seen lots of Christmas-y crafts, but none that I just "had" to do. That is until Disney at Ruffles and Stuff posted this. I think I let out an audible gasp. Now THIS is something I "had" to do. Sure enough I tackled it the next day at nap time. Mine isn't nearly as cute, I just used what I had (dark purple felt, green cotton, and whatever felt scrap and ribbon I had lying around) and can only hope to someday have her creative talent. I didn't think I had any of the batting she used so I used some pillow "stuffing" and it is definitely more pillow like than hers. Wouldn't you know I found the batting I needed in the attic today, AFTER it was finished. haha Anyway, Jocie likes it! I plan on doing an advent type thing and give her a new ornament for it each day until Christmas. The ones I have done so far are at pictured at the bottom.






3 comments:

  1. Again, this is just so sweet! And I'm glad you were able to find some inspiration at my "place"! :o) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute, Sarah!

    Zinnada<><

    ReplyDelete