HTML/JavaScript





Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yay for health, nursing capes, crafting, and SPRING!

Wud up peeps?

Ok, sorry. Not sure why that is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this picture of my daughter. After a week of runny nose and fever bouncing around, all thanks for her first ever ear infection, my girl is back to "normal(ish)". Pheshooo, now if I could just regain my energy...

I've managed to do some sewing and crafting recently. I finished one Sunshine Baby Nursing Cape order and am working on a second. Wahoo for shameless plug there!
Can I just say I STILL love this fabric, and it is one of my most popular.

In case you were wondering, those are fresh clippings from my Magnolia tree. Yes, I have a Magnolia tree! I can't tell you how excited I was to see those blooms. The tree was blooming just before we moved into our house last year, so I really missed getting the full effect. Here there are again, just because they are so BEAUtiful!


I am ALMOST done with my wreath, just need to attach the flowers/rosettes and then take a few pics to submit it to the ruffle contest, yikes! Wish me luck (or at least that I don't get laughed out by all the REALLY talented people)!

No comments:

Post a Comment