HTML/JavaScript





Friday, March 12, 2010

if there was an ugly blog award

It would go to me. Seriously, I don't think I've seen an uglier one. lol I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to these type things. I just pick one of the stock backgrounds/layouts and call it done. Help me out here. I need a cute background and header. How in the world do I do things like post other people's buttons, or create one of my own. How do I post things, like a link to Sunshine Baby Site? Ugh, I'm so clueless.

Help me de-uglify my blog!

2 comments:

  1. www.shabbyblogs.com
    Just pick a background and they have instructions on how to add it. They also have cute buttons and stuff. I'm not sure how to make a button with link to your own blog though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You set me on the right path! Still a few things to figure out, but at least it is no long the ugliest blog around.

    ReplyDelete