HTML/JavaScript





Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sewing tips and basics

I've learned a lot about sewing in the last year, just by reading other people's blogs. I'm just amazed at all of the information on the internet and those who freely share their skills. Two of the blogs that I frequent have sections that address many of the questions including, bobbins and threads, straight stitches, ruffles, fabric and grains. I just thought I would share them with you in case you are interested.

Ashley at Make it and Love it is one of the first craft blogs I started reading. She has a number of sewing tips posts that are very helpful.

Disney at Ruffles and Stuff is definitely one of my favs!. She just started a section on her log called Sew Basic! and is continuing to add to it.

I've always enjoyed sewing, but it has really blossomed this year, partly because I now have a space devoted to my sewing crap, eh, stuff, but I think the discovery of so many inspiring crafters online pushes me to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment