HTML/JavaScript





Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We had a nice day together as a family. My hubby woke up to fresh coffee and homemade cinnamon rolls. Jocie and I gave him a photo card (my new favorite thing, from Shutterfly) and a "Dad" t-shirt, he already got a new set of golf clubs. My hubby has a couple of "Dad" shirts that he has pretty much worn threadbare. I really wanted to make one myself so I could come up with my own phrase. I attempted my first ever freezer paper stencil (check out a tutorial here, she is pretty much the queen of this technique). I like the way it came out!

Here is my hubby, struttin' his stuff in Lowes this afternoon. He's hot stuff!


Funny story, I got the crown silhouette from this website and save the file on our desktop. I forgot to delete it once I had adjusted the size and printed the image. He saw it and I had a good time listening to his guesses about how it related to his gift. Haha! It was a pretty simple thing to do, the most time consuming part was cutting out the stencil, I think I'll get a better cutting tool the next time I try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment