HTML/JavaScript





Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easiest. Refashion. Ever.

I had started a project that wasn't going so well, so I wanted something quick and easy to make me feel a little better. lol My daughter had this long sleeve onsie that never fit her very well and I had meant to do something with it. I chopped off the snaps and shortened the sleeves. I had seen a tutorial for creating a ruffly/lettuce edge on knit clothing and thought I'd give it a try. I couldn't find it, but thought I remembered it enough to give it a try. I just used a small zigzag stitch along the edges, pulling it slightly as I went along. I think it turned out cute, and seriously quick and easy.

Have you ever tried to get a toddler to stand still long enough to get a good pictures?





She is cute none the less. Here is what it looks like on the hanger. A cute wearable top for the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment