HTML/JavaScript





Saturday, April 10, 2010

BIG NEWS!!!

Ok, at least for me! This is the biggest thing that has happened to me since I've started my little blog. I linked my Ruffle Wreath Tutorial on a couple of craft blogs I frequent (I LOVE when blogs to link ups, such a fun way to see who else is out there and what they come up with). If you haven't been to Blue Cricket Design, you are missing out! She is so creative, and blogs often. Anyhoo, I participated in her last Show and Tell Wednesday

Show and Tell Green

Today as I was reading her blog, her latest post featured her favs of the crafters that participated. I think I nearly gave my husband a heart attack when I saw the picture of MY RUFFLE WREATH about half way down HERE!!! My heart is still pounding! I can't believe she picked my little diy! Ok, you can laugh if you think I'm silly...just wait until I'm not around so you don't burst my bubble.

Be sure to check out her blog!
BCD

No comments:

Post a Comment