HTML/JavaScript





Thursday, July 22, 2010

Change N Go, an awesome new diaper clutch!

Whew, I've been promising this unveil for a while, hope it is worth the wait. My problem once again is picturing taking and editing, sigh. This was the other part of my baby shower gift package.

Nursing cape


peek-a-boo baby!


Ok, now it is time for a flash back. Do you remember this that I made last Christmas? She had asked me about making a different closure, so this is what I came up with. A velcroed strap, with a little elastic to allow it to stretch to fit more diapers. I wanted to keep the softness of the ribbon, so I stitched some pleated ribbon on the closure. I swear she is my product tester for everything!


Now check out this set! Wouldn't you love a matching pair in your diaper bag? This is Sunshine Baby's nursing cape (right), and soon to be listed, change n go diaper clutch (left, front)!


I'm SO excited about this! Do you think people would guess this is to change a dirty bum?

Unfold and lay it out to change baby, the pockets are currently holding a pack of 40 wipes and 3 size 4 Huggies diapers. You'll never walk away without your changing pad again!


Tada! I have one more to "practice" on before listing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment