HTML/JavaScript





Thursday, July 8, 2010

sometimes, I'm brilliant

Maybe a little cocky, but I will let you decide. I used what I had on hand, on the fly, to solve a problem that was driving me cray (and potentially costing me LOTS of money).

Here it is! What do you think?


Tee-hee! I wish I could see your face right now. I'm imagining a nose crinkled up with this thought running through your head, EWW, why is she showing us a dirty diaper? Do you want to know why I am showing you this? Can you imagine how this could possibly be the solution to my problem?

Peek on in there and...tada!


You see! My poor little tomtom did not come with a carrying case. You are not supposed to leave it in the car, between being a major draw for people breaking in and stealing, and our 100+ temperatures it is just not a good idea. I haven't had a chance to make a case, and I just don't want it bouncing around loose in my giant mom bag. That is another recipe for disaster.

So why not a diaper? It is soft and padded, moisture resistant and, if you use the little sticky tabs then it is safe and secure. One more reason to use a (clean, haha) diaper as your gps carrying case, no one, and I mean NO ONE will ever steal it! When is the last time you picked up a wadded up diaper when you didn't know what it contained?

So, what is the verdict? Am I brilliant, or just plain crazy? If you think I'm crazy, I hope I at least gave you a little chuckle with my problem solving skills.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are absolutely totally brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious (and definitely brilliant!) :)

    ReplyDelete