HTML/JavaScript





Monday, July 26, 2010

flower power

Wahoo! Another fun project for a friend. Flowers out of felt and fabric scraps. She sent me some pictures for inspiration and here is what I came up with. I think she is using them for scrapbooking, but I think may make some extras for my front door wreath (because she let me keep the extras, yay!). I think they would also be super cute to wear, on a headband, clip, purse or even a funky necklace.

Here is what I came up with.






It was pretty simple, cutting out and layering flower shapes, sewing down with contrasting thread. The possibilities are endless!

linking up here:
Show and Tell Green



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    My Label stamp is I believe 0.5inch tall lettering. I hope you can get your labels to work!!
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think mine is about that size, only it is two rows of text. I'm going to try and find that ribbon at Micheal's.

    ReplyDelete