HTML/JavaScript





Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm back! Here's a new FL outfit for Jocie

We made it back alive! It has been a whirlwind since we got back. Thought I'd take a break from projects and update the few followers I might have left. I wanted a new outfit or two for Jocie for FL, the weather was rather unpredictable (much chillier than "normal") so I dug up a few things to work with.

I found these adorable little shorts at Gap (for about $2.50), brown corduroy with little red polka dots. They were too cheap to pass up and I thought they looked wintry. I had an old onsie and scraps from the pants I used for the turtle cut-out lounge pants. I had seen a tutorial for using outgrown tights into knee socks.



Here is what I came up with! We certainly can't go to the playground in MD wearing shorts.






I LOVE these little knee socks


the little ruffly flowers and bow I added to the shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment