HTML/JavaScript





Saturday, May 22, 2010

free

I've scored a couple of free items at Target recently. Did you know that the Target website has printable coupons? Head down to the bottom, and under "Stores" click on "coupons". Lately they've had a bunch of Merona coupons.

They actually paid me to take these off their hands, lol. I had a $5 off purse coupon, and found this $5 purse. Then I had a $3 off sandals coupon, and these sandals were $2.48. They still credited me the full $3, so they paid me! Love it!


For those who use coupons, I joined two groups on facebook that alert me when there are new printable coupons and when to match them with sales. They are The Krazy Coupon Lady and The Frugal Girls. I find it saves me a lot of time, I don't have to constantly be checking for new coupons myself, I just wait for them to tell me.

Have you seen any of Target's Liberty of London line? I think some of it is really cute. The clothes seem to be marked down 75%, yes I managed to restrain myself until then. I got these two halter dresses, LOVE the print on them, that several sizes too big but that just means more to work with! The striped skirt I got at old Navy for $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment